Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Samantha's New Milestones!

Samantha is making some big strides now that she's 8 months!

She can feed herself her own bottle so Mommy can get some other stuff done...

she's finally crawling (I didn't realize Emma was this age too when she started) and pulling up on everything...

thinking and exploring (and I love when she sits like this)...


and, thank goodness, she's eating!
Well, today at least. She ate pears at lunch. For dinner she had strawberries, squash, and some of Emma's grilled cheese (even if she just chewed it and spit it out). It is such a mess and so gross to watch if you're trying to eat yourself, but I'm just happy she's consuming something other than her bottles.

Let's keep this up Samantha!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a big girl!! 8 Months was a huge month for Blake too. Just wait...she is going to be ALL OVER THE PLACE!! But it becomes a lot more fun too :-)

Amy said...

I can't believe that Sam is already 8 months! What a sweet age that is, when they start exploring, but aren't wuick enough to get into too much trouble. She is just adorable too!