Emma is definitely getting comfortable moving around the house. She is into everything and now she's starting to pull up on stuff. She's a fearless one! I turn around and she's into something new everyday. She loves to climb into her bouncy seat and jump up and down on her knees in it with a big smile on her face. She figured out how to climb the stairs already. Three tries and she has it mastered. I had to go out yesterday and buy another gate to block her off from them. And now she likes to crawl under our dining room chairs and stand up underneath them. The first time she did it I got a picture of her smiling away! She has this look on her face like it's the greatest thing ever. Unfortunately she can't figure her way out of it. And today she took a little spill underneath the chair and bumped her chin. But she keeps going back for more!
Is this thing still on?
8 years ago




1 comments:
Ugg..I am so there with you sweetie!! Addie bumped her head pretty good on the end table yesterday and she cried for about 2 seconds and then got right back up! I just can't keep her form climbing! This is where we lose the rest of our baby weight...chasing the girls around :-) And even though she is being a little stinker...she is darn cute Heater!
Post a Comment