Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emma is One Today!

How is it that just a year ago Emma was being born? Sometimes I can't believe she is one already! It really has gone by fast. People tell you that and it really is the truth. I look at her now and can't believe how big she is and all the things she can do. It's so hard to imagine her as a tiny newborn.
After 14 hours of labor, 2 hours of pushing...out came a beautiful baby girl. She was 8lbs 11oz and 21 inches long....and had an enormous cone head! Here is a look back at exactly one year ago today.

Big Girl! Big Conehead!
A tired Mommy with her little girl!
She was so alert and making lots of little noises.
With Daddy
Daddy's Little Girl


So sweet!
The next day with Daddy
With her mohawk!
Playing with Mommy
Getting ready to go home

Little Sleepy Bunny
So small
Leaving the hospital
Finally home!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Little peanut!!! Gosh...I can still remember this day and seeing your pics for the first time. It seems like only yesterday :-) I can still remember being huge and pregnant waiting for my turn. And now our girls are 1!!! It was so fun seeing these pics again. It brings a tear to my eye :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Emma is one! I still remember these pictures and it only seems like yesterday. I cry looking back at Ryan's newborn pictures. I just can't believe how fast these babies are growing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!! :)