Of course Emma did great! She loves everyone, she'd just stay put and give a little smile. However, it was her naptime and you can tell in some of the photos...she looks a little tired. When they did the cake pictures Emma ate like such a little girl...one sprinkle at a time. I had to actually get some cake on her and break it open. And with the cake there, Emma did not care about the camera or smiling anymore. She just wanted some cake!
This was my dress and slip that I wore when I was 2! Emma's just a big girl I guess. These are some of my favorite photos.


Love this one!


























2 comments:
I LOVE THESE!!! They are all SO adorable!!! She is so photogenic. I can only hope Addie's turn out half as cute ;-)
SOOO cute. Love the one with the umbrella!
Post a Comment