Over the last few weeks, Emma has desperately wanted to go outside. She gets so mad at me everytime I take her from the grocery cart to put her into her carseat. I mean a screaming fit! And then just pulling into the garage she gets mad. I can't even hold her to go get the mail outside, because as soon as I open the door to go in, she's throws such a tantrum!
Finally, we got some warm weather (well, for Michigan at least). So I took the opportunity yesterday and today to take Emma outside for a long walk. I decided to take her to the park since she hasn't been on a swing yet. She loved it! Of course she was just as excited to see all the kids as she was to be pushed in the swing. I forgot the camera yesterday, but today I remembered. Here's some pictures of Emma loving the swings!
Is this thing still on?
8 years ago




3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! She looks so happy in that swing. Addie loves being outside too. I took her for a walk today and she did not want to come in the house :-) Thank God Spring is almost here!
Oh my Heather you are going to have your hands full when she is about 16...she is just an ADORABLE little girl! Love the pics :)
Kelly and Brecken
Great pics! She's so cute. Can't believe another year has gone by. Happy Belated Anniversary by the way. We were on vacation and slacked on the card...sorry! Hope is was wonderful!
Post a Comment