Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rex and Pudding

My parents just got a new puppy, Rex! He's sooo sweet! He's an all black male german shepherd, which is a first for my parents. We've always had black and tan females. He's incredibly mellow for a puppy and likes being with people. We went to visit last Sunday and it drove Justin and I nuts that Emma wouldn't touch or go see him at all. If there was a dog that would be perfect for Emma, this was it.

Thankfully we went and visited again on Thursday and Emma just loved him. That's all she wanted to do was follow him around and kiss him and pet him. She kept saying "Hi doggy!" and would wave to him. Poor Rex kept trying to get away from her so he could sleep and she'd just come stomping over to him. Here are a few pics of Rex.




On a side note, yesterday I gave Emma a pudding snack and a spoon to eat all by herself. She did great at first, using her spoon and managing to get it into her mouth. Five mintues later I look at her and this is what I found...


Yep, she has resorted to scooping her entire hand into the pudding and eating it! It was everywhere! Justin thought he was going to be sick just watching her eat it! :)


I think she enjoyed herself!

0 comments: