I've been a bit behind with posting, but here's a quick recap of our December festivities.
Recently I went to the doctor's for my monthly appointment and everything is looking great! Thankfully the second trimester has been a huge relief from all the nauseousness and I finally feel good. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 145 bpm and I even got to schedule my next ultrasound appointment for January 19th, where we'll find out the sex! I'm still thinking boy but I welcome guesses!
17 Weeks!



Last week we went to Addison Oak's for Aunt Carol's 50th Birthday Party. It was so much fun! I thoroughly enjoyed staying until the wee hours of the night to watch the craziness unfold! :)

Before leaving our house

Smiling with Daddy

New babydoll from Aunt Jenna and Uncle Nick

Nursery furniture from Auntie Carrie and Jim

Babydoll from Great-Grandma
And many many more gifts she enjoyed from Grandma and Grandpa: an American Girl Doll Bitty Baby, a van and furniture for her new dollhouse, an ornament, and a few other things. Can you say spoiled?!
Christmas morning!
A few weeks ago we went to Meadowbrook Hall for Breakfast with Santa with Justin's parents. Emma of course didn't eat anything, but she loved sitting on Santa's lap and even said "Thank You" to him for her candy cane.
Last week we went to Addison Oak's for Aunt Carol's 50th Birthday Party. It was so much fun! I thoroughly enjoyed staying until the wee hours of the night to watch the craziness unfold! :)
Jess, Kim, Marianne, Kristie, and I

December 23rd was our Annual Christmas Cookie baking with the girls. Emma enjoyed every minute of it. She had just as much fun eating the sprinkles and candy as she did decorating the cookies.
For Christmas Eve we went to my parents house for dinner. We enjoyed tons of food and got to relax with family. Emma received about a truck load of gifts, but she had the most fun playing with everyone and even showed off her dance skills later in the night!
Before leaving our house
Smiling with Daddy

New babydoll from Aunt Jenna and Uncle Nick
Nursery furniture from Auntie Carrie and Jim
Babydoll from Great-Grandma
Christmas Day we relaxed a little and opened gifts before heading over to Justin's parents house to open gifts with them and Jessica. She loved her new kitchen and playfood from Grandma and Grandpa and she loves wearing her new "Jessie's clothes" from Auntie Jessica.
Afterwards we headed to Grandpa J's for more food and family!
Christmas morning!





1 comments:
Oh my gosh...Emma is SUCH a cutie in these pictures! She looks like such a big girl playing with her dollhouse and sitting at her table. That little pink kitchen is awesome!!! I still can't believe you find out the sex of the baby in a few short weeks. I am sticking with boy :-) You look beautiful with your belly honey!!! Can't wait until you really start to pop :-)
Post a Comment