It's a GIRL!
And she's already taking after her big sister. I commented to the nurse that maybe this little girl will be laid back, unlike the little fireball we have at home. Nope. The nurse tells me, "I don't think so. Not based on this ultrasound at least. She's so active I can barely keep up with her to measure her and/or get a good picture." We're in trouble! :)
And although I hate to admit it, I'm really looking forward to dressing these two alike (even though my sister and I hated when our mom did this to us!).

So here's our little Samantha Lynn!

I can't wait to see how she differs from her big sister! What color will her hair be? Her eyes? What will her personality be like?
I can't wait to meet her in a few short months!
So here's our little Samantha Lynn!
I can't wait to see how she differs from her big sister! What color will her hair be? Her eyes? What will her personality be like?
I can't wait to meet her in a few short months!




2 comments:
Beautiful ultrasound pics!!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see what Samantha looks like!!!
Heather, what a beauty already! Did I ever mention I love the name Samantha...always have! Don't give up hope just yet on that laid back girl, Matt was the same way at his sonograms, but he is the sweetest baby ever. He is quite content to sit in his swing, or lay around, so who knows...maybe the 2nd is more active in utero but more docile out! Here's hoping right, because I know Zach and Emma can both be handfuls (In the most adorable ways of course)!
Post a Comment