Although the plan was to keep Emma's nursery put if we should have a girl, I wanted a change. So I moved Emma's nursery furniture into our spare room and gave it a new color. I'm really liking the pale lavender I picked out! Moving the nursery into the smaller bedroom just made sense, considering Emma's big girl furniture would fit better in the other room. Emma is really enjoying sleeping in Samantha's room while I paint and put together her big girl room...which will take a little more time.
Samantha's room
Still waiting on Samantha's name wall decal to put over her bed
Emma wanted her picture taken too!
And I couldn't help but add these pictures in this post. Emma had a play date earlier this week which meant we skipped her nap. Well, by 6pm she snuggled up on the couch with me and while I played with her hair and talked with Justin, she just nodded off. She hasn't done this since she was a little baby. She was out!




1 comments:
The room looks beautiful. I love the wall colors and the butterflies! Emma looks like such a big girl sitting in that chair, Can you even believe you once rocked her to sleep in it? I know I look at Zach these days and feel like life is moving way too quick. The pictures of Emma sleeping are precious too, they just don't let us cuddle them like they used to...don't worry though Samantha will be here soon enough!
Post a Comment