Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little Preview...

OF EMMA'S BIG GIRL ROOM!
I was going to wait to post pictures until it was completely finished...but I'm impatient and I really wanted to share what I've done so far.
I got the idea to do scallops from my friend Jen (Thanks Jen!) and I love how it turned out. I was a bit skeptical at first, wondering if it would make the room look too small, but I think it's perfect. It matches Emma's new bedding and I was so happy the chocolate brown toned down the bright pink, which was shocking at first.

There's still a few things left to do, like touch up a few areas and the baseboards, but thankfully the brunt of the work is done.

Emma loves it! She tells me, "Ooooo! I yike da brown!" And she was talking to her stuffed animals about it and showing them around. :)

I still need to get a few things for her room and her bed is backordered until mid-March but I'm excited for her to sleep in here. You can tell, she's excited!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Heather....that scallop turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Nice work honey! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics when the room is done :-)