Let's just say getting a 2 year old to do exactly what you want is alot more difficult than getting a baby to when it comes to professional pictures. Emma completely had her own agenda today when we went to get her pictures done. She didn't want to look in the camera, or smile, or stop picking her nose, or pulling at her clothes....you name it. With that said, she took alot of great pictures today and I'm really proud of her patience and manners. She didn't scream, cry, or become blatantly uncooperative with the photographer. Now doing that with two children at the same time will fall nothing short of a miracle!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Emma:




I decided to do some maternity shots with Emma as well since she loves her baby sister so much already. She did great! I really wanted some black and white shots...but some of their enhancements turned out great too.
Here are my favorites:







1 comments:
Heather- The pictures are all great! I must say that the one of Emma kissing her sis is absolutely precious. She is such a beautiful little girl, and you look fabulous! In the one picture you would have to look twice to notice your belly bump.
Post a Comment