Monday, April 26, 2010

April Recap

Between our family being sick, getting ready for this baby, and just slacking, I've forgotten to update our blog. So here's a little recap of the month of April:
With all the nice weather we've been having, Emma and I have been spending some time outside. Whether we're having a picnic at the park, going for a walk, playing in our backyard, or just outside in our garage, Emma's really enjoying spring!


Emma was a bit scared this year searching for her Easter basket, but she definitely loved all of the candy! She ate all of that Pez candy so fast!


Here's a shot of us at Aunt Carol's and Uncle Roger's for Easter.

Emma and I visited Aunt Lottie and the rest of our family for her 88th Birthday!

I've slacked on the belly shots...this is Samantha and I at 30 weeks, about 4 weeks ago. I need to take another one this week! Only 6 more weeks to go!

And friends of mine from high school had their baby. Although due May 18th, he decided to make an early appearance. Mike and Kate Walker and Carter James, born April 23rd at 11:30pm. He was a mere 5lbs 1oz and 18 3/4in. So tiny!

0 comments: