Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Bunny 2010

Not quite sure what is up with Emma's new "underbite" smile, but she was full of them when she saw the Easter Bunny last Friday! I don't think this child will ever tire or be scared of Santa or the Easter Bunny. She was so excited to see him! Thankfully we didn't have to wait in line, so when we got there she walked right up to him and sat on his lap.




Afterwards I told her we could go play in the mall. She loves hopping around everywhere!



After that we got a pretzel and rode the carousel too. I know there aren't many days left where it's just us two, so I'm trying to squeeze in that time while I can. We had a great day!

1 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie! So glad your trip to the bunny went well. She needs to have a talk with Addie before we go back to Santa this year. Haha!