Today Emma, Sam and I went out to find a Halloween costume for Samantha. I already had in my mind what I wanted her to be...I just had to make sure the size worked out for her.
So off to Party City we went and this is little Samantha trying it on for the camera:

She is such a soft, cuddly, little pink bunny. I love it! However it's a 6-12 months size, so hopefully she won't be having any growth spurts soon or it won't fit in a month!
I can't wait to put her in the baby bjorn and take her out trick-or-treating (weather permitting of course).

I will have to do a separate post of Emma later, once I get some photos of her in her costume. She loves her costume as well!
Here's hoping for great Halloween weather!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is so sweet! We haven't even thought about a costume yet for our little {7months} man!
BTW I'm a new reader, found you through Jen!:)
Cute bunny! I don't know if I've commented before, but I've been here a few times through Jen too! :)
Post a Comment