With September just around the corner, I thought it'd be a good idea to put up Emma's pool (it's been awhile) and let her enjoy it before the weather turns.
Emma definitely didn't mind the freezing cold hose water today, considering it was at least 90 degrees out.

And she had a blast jumping in and out of the pool with both feet, something she couldn't do in the beginning of the summer.

This girl is NONSTOP all day long! I wish I had that much energy!

And sweet Samantha was loving it outside, although I was watering her down every so often.

I can't believe this little girl is already 2 and a half! Where has the time gone?! I know in a blink Samantha will be this age too.

It's been nice enjoying the pool and being outside...but I'm ready for fall already! Bring on the pumpkins, fall leaves, and cool weather! :)
2 comments:
The girls are gorgeous Heather!!! I love Emma's little bikini :-) We are trying to enjoy the end of summer too, but I hope Fall comes sooner than later :-)
P.S. Addie is sitting here with me and she pointed to Emma and said "Who's that?" and I said "Emma" and now she keeps saying "More pictures of Emma please!". We need to get these girls together :-)
Thanks Jen! I'm sooo ready for fall too! So sick of this humid 90 degree weather!
Emma asked about pictures of Addie and Blake too. The girls would have a blast together. I think we need to make it out to Chicago soon! :)
Post a Comment