Today was Samantha's two month check up and she did great!
She's following in her big sister's footsteps already. She's 97th percentile for height at 24 and a half inches long. She's 90th percentile for weight at 12 pounds and 6 ounces. Such a big girl! No wonder she's quickly outgrowing her clothes!
Of course, one of my favorite photos of her won't upload correctly, but I'm keeping it posted anyways. Here she is a few days ago hamming it up for the camera.

And I finally got her used to her pacifier.

Wearing one of my favorite sleepers that Emma used to wear.
Love the bunny feet!

And I couldn't post without adding something about Emma. We started potty training last week and she's doing great! She goes pee in the potty all by herself and I rarely have to remind her. However #2 has only made it in the toilet once. She's a little scared of that so we're working on it. I can't believe how big she's getting.
In the words of Emma, "I'm getting so old, don't I?"





2 comments:
Heather- Your girls are just so beautiful and sweet. Good luck getting that #2 in the potty...we are still mastering #1 over here!
Your girls are just BEAUTIFUL Heather!!! I think Samantha looks a lot like Emma in these pictures. What a sweetheart :-) And don't stress about #2...it took Addie a few weeks after mastering #1 but she got it!! Emma will too :-)
Post a Comment