We celebrated Samantha's baptism on July 25th and it went wonderfully. Sam did a great job! She slept through the entire ceremony and the party at our house afterward went great.
Justin and I

Samantha with her bracelet from Great Grandpa and Grandma Jacobsen

At the church

Sleepy girl

Justin's family

Our little family

Godmother Auntie Carrie and Godfather Dan

Auntie Jenna and Uncle Nick

My side of the family

Kali, Sam, and I

Samantha Lynn

Happy Girl

Enjoying some fresh air

Loves her sister

Love this smile

Twirling with Auntie Carrie

Mommy and Samantha

Last Friday we headed to the Red Oaks Waterpark. Emma, Sam, myself, my sister Carrie, my brother's girlfriend Kali, my mom and Justin's mom all went. It was perfect! Someone stayed with Samantha in the shade, while the rest of our entourage stalked Emma in the wave pool.
I'm sooo happy that we had a good amount of people that went. Emma is fearless in the water! She just kept going deeper and deeper and would wander off. I can understand how you could lose a child like Emma in a second. She isn't scared of anything!
Aside from that, she had a blast! She loved the wave pool the most. We also checked out the lazy river and kid area, but she loved those waves!







0 comments:
Post a Comment