Yesterday Samantha turned 4 months old. I can't believe it has gone by that fast already! It definitely goes quicker with the second one.
Today was her 4 month check up. She did great! I asked the doctor about Samantha being upset when we go to other people's houses or when she's not with Justin or I and he said it's actually a sign that she's smart and aware of her surroundings. He was even impressed with how interactive she was with him and very observant with everything he was doing.
One thing is for sure...Justin and I are great at making tall babies! Samantha's in the 97th percentile for height at 26 and a half inches (2 inches more since her 2 month check up). She's in the 75th percentile for weight at 14lbs and 6oz. Maybe she'll be long and lean.
Here she is as happy as can be!






0 comments:
Post a Comment