Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures and Zachary Thomas

I guess a lot has happened since Thanksgiving...

On Black Friday we had a few things going on that did not include shopping. I mistakenly scheduled Samantha's 6 month photos at the mall. So I figured while we were there, let's get a photo with Santa. There was NO LINE! Greatest thing ever! Emma talked Santa's ear off (I really wish I brought my video camera) and Samantha shockingly loved Santa! She even tugged on his beard a few times. :)

Back to the 6 month photos, Samantha is not a fan of professional photos. Thankfully, the photographer got a few good shots. Sam only sat up for a second, then just slouched her way down. She didn't want to be on her belly...she'd just try and roll off the little stand she was on. So here's how they came out. I was happy we were only there a short time.

Monday I tried to get photos of the girls by the tree in their Christmas dresses for our Christmas cards. Emma had a major meltdown!

Here's Sam watching Emma throw a fit...
And more observing...
And then realized that she'd rather give Mommy a break and be the 'good' one. :)
She rolled over and found all the pretty lights!
And couldn't resist snapping a few while I changed her.

Today, my brother Nick and his wife Jenna welcomed their first child Zachary Thomas Dykas.
He was born at 2:38pm weighing 10lbs 12oz and 21 inches long. His size was a big surprise! But he was still just a tiny little peanut compared to my two at home. I'm so happy the girls have a little cousin!
So sweet!

Daddy and Zachary
First Grandson
My little nephew

0 comments: