It baffles me that Samantha is nearly 8 months old! It is going by so fast, it's crazy!
She's making so many big steps this past month!
In addition to her sitting like a pro...

She's also joining us at dinner time in her highchair. She's not a fan of baby food (I have to trick her with a bottle or a pacifier and even that's not working) so I'm giving her some table food. Unfortunately she isn't really consuming a whole lot, but I'll take what I can get!

She's also graduated to the big bath tub! Emma loves having her to play with at bath time. She DOES NOT however like Samantha splashing so much.

And most importantly, this little one is now sleeping in her own room upstairs...finally! She's doing so well that I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Don't get me wrong, there are nights that I'm up and down those stairs 2 or 3 or 4 times, but I think she's enjoying the extra space.
I think even Samantha is wondering what took me so long. It's like she's saying, "Come on Mom already! I can handle it!" :)

The next step is crawling, but I think it may be awhile. First she has to at least try and roll from her back to her tummy, and she isn't having that at all! Oh well...I guess she's buying me some time before things get really crazy!




1 comments:
Oh my gosh...Sam is getting SO BIG Heather!! What a little doll. I know I say it all the time...but you need to get that girl in some baby contests. She is just gorgeous!!! And don't worry about the no-crawling yet. Blake waited until almost 9 months and now that he is walking, he is EVERYWHERE! Hope you guys are enjoying your snow today!
Post a Comment