Today we had our first ultrasound for our little baby. I was so excited to see him or her.
It still baffles me that there's this tiny person in me at this moment. As soon as the baby pops up on the screen it's like it hits me. Maybe it's because I'm not really showing. Maybe it's because I can't feel the baby move yet. Or maybe it's because I'm so busy with the two crazies at home that I often forget I'm even pregnant.
Either way, it's pretty amazing. Even the third time around.
During both Emma and Samantha's 12 week ultrasound, they were busy little babies. Standing on their heads, bouncing around all over. They just would not sit still. Samantha was worse than Emma. And what's interesting about that is it's pretty true to their nature now.
But not this baby. Super mellow and hardly moved at all. Just content. Does that mean there's maybe some blue in our future after all? Or quite possibly we'll have one relaxed laid back baby?
I can't wait to meet this little one.


I'm guessing that the week of September 6th we'll be finding out the sex, just based on how my appointments have been scheduled.
So we'll either have a little Cara Lou or a Jack Justin.




0 comments:
Post a Comment