Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Day at Preschool with Emma

Again, I have been completely slacking with blogging, but it's been busy around here. Either way, I'm going to try to post more often.

Before getting into my day at preschool with Emma, I had to post this photo. These two crack me up. Well, most of the time. They just can't seem to do anything without the other. Even when they can't stand each other.

Samantha has quickly picked up all of Emma's tricks, such as standing on my wastepaper basket to use as a step stool. Oh yes, she set it up all by herself. And as soon as Emma caught a glimpse, she had my dining room chair pulled right up next to her. They were my "assistants" in the kitchen.

Love them! :)



Today at Emma's preschool was Christmas Activities Day with Mom. My mom came over to watch Samantha and I got to spend the morning at preschool with Emma. She was so excited, as was I! It was so nice to spend some quality one on one time with her. We had a blast!

Emma before preschool
Samantha lucked out with some one on one time with Nana 'Brown Hair'. I know she had a blast enjoying all the attention from Nana for the morning.
And my little preschooler and I before our day together. And can't forget Will in my 8 months pregnant belly!

We did so many fun things in school. Made bagel wreaths with green cream cheese, made jingle bells and sang a song, decorated our own mini Christmas trees, ate Jesus Birthday Cake, and played. It was a blast! I'm so glad we had this day together. She's growing up so fast, it makes me sad. He we are with our finished products. And Emma even made a Christmas door hanger for me, complete with a card she made herself!

Days like today make me realize that planning some one on one events with the girls is very important. I'll have to keep that in mind once Will arrives and we get in a routine. We had such a great day!

0 comments: