Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where's Your...Nose?

I've been playing the "Where's Your...?" game with Emma for quite some time now...and sometimes she gets it and other times, not so much. We've practiced on her babies, on Elmo, on Mommy, and on Emma. But now, she's really getting it and she gets excited whenever I ask her "Where's Your...."

Nose?


Ears?


Mouth?


Nose...again?


Hair?


Feet?

She really is such a character!

We've also spent much of this past weekend outside in her pool before the cool weather returned. I was able to get her into her other two bathings suits too! She hates when I put them on, but quickly forgets when we get outside. I think she needs a little two piece too! :)
Sunny but windy day! Look at those legs!

Coming for Mommy...or the camera!
Watching someone weedwack...

Bathing suit from Grandma Walker...I love it! It's so girly!



2 seconds later, she opened the screen...what am I going to do with this little investigator?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is so cute! She reminds me of Ryan so much. They would be so cute playing together...our wild children. lol I'm trying to teach him the "where is your.." game but he doesn't quite get it right now. Maybe he'll catch on soon. lol