Today I took Emma to see the Easter Bunny! I figured with kids being off of school tomorrow, that today would be the best time to go. Emma hated her dress! She threw a little fit until we got out of the house, then she forgot about it. Let's hope that's the case for Sunday too. As soon as we were waiting in line, she wanted to get down right away. I couldn't even hold her hand, she just wanted to get to the bunny! When I put her on his lap, she just lit up! She kept looking at the bunny, all the people, and me just laughing! She loved him! After the pictures, it was taking her off his lap that was the problem. She was sooo mad at me! She had such a tantrum about it that it was so embarrassing, but also kind of funny because she just wanted so badly to hang out with the bunny all day! Once she was in her stroller she was okay, we got a soft pretzel and headed home. She fell asleep in the car very quickly and I just couldn't help but take a picture of her...she looked so sweet and peaceful!
Checking him out...

So happy! Would've been a great photo if I wasn't falling over mid-shot!


She couldn't stop giggling! And there were fans blowing on her.

Wiped out with pretzel all over her!

She was snoring 5 minutes later!
1 comments:
Could she be any cuter?!!!! I just love the one of her smiling on the Easter Bunny's lap. Although, the one of her sleeping in the car is equally precious. She is SUCH a good little baby :-)
Post a Comment