Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Auntie Jessie is coming for a visit!

The last time Jessica saw Emma she was 11 months old. That means she wasn't walking, wasn't really talking, had some hair, and was still a little chunky monkey. She looked something like this...
But now, she's taller, she's thinner, has more hair, she's running/hopping/galloping all over the house, has lots to say, and has 10 times more personality! Now she's like this...


And this.....

And this!


I've been talking to Emma about Auntie Jessie coming to see her all week and I know it may take a whole 5 minutes for her to warm up to her, but then it'll be spunky little Emma the rest of the time! I can't wait for Jessica to see her!

1 comments:

bholtz3 said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of Emma in the strawberry outfit! I just want to nibble on those cheekies :) She looks so sassy I would love to get her and Brecken together and just watch...hahaha!

Kelly