Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank You Jen!

Thanks to my talented friend Jen, I'm loving the new look of my blog! I decided it was time for it to be revamped and I really didn't know where to start. I wanted to change it to be more about our family and not just Emma. I'm still learning and I've figured out the minor things, but the background and header were another story. That's where Jen came in at! She is so creative and original (just ask my husband...I lack both!) that I knew I'd love whatever she came up with! Check out her blog http://littlebabyaddison.blogspot.com/ and see her latest projects she has going on...they always turn out fabulous! Again, thank you so much Jen! I love it!

1 comments:

Jen said...

You are most welcome my dear! And I think you are more creative than you give yourself credit for :-)