Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's About That Time Again....

To start scoping out the baby aisle while shopping. Bottles and booties and pacifiers!
Yep! That's right....
I'm PREGNANT!!!

After three months of negative pregnancy tests...I was sooo excited to see 2 lines! I couldn't stop smiling after that!

We're so happy that Emma's going to be a big sister. I know she's going to love her baby brother or sister and helping out.

I have my first doctor's appointment today and I'm sure I'll have a more set date, but as of right now my due date is around June 6th. Which is only about a week after my sister-in-law Jenna's due date, May 28th. Yay!

When I found out I was pregnant with Emma...I immediately thought it was a girl. With this one...I think it's a boy. I guess in about 16 more weeks we'll find out! :)

0 comments: