Yesterday at dinner, I decided to let Emma sit at the table with us. She's been getting sick of being in her high chair, so I tried changing things up. I took her little booster seat and sat it right up the the table. She looked soooo big all of the sudden!
I also have to add that Emma's personality is seriously 10 times bigger than she is! The faces and sound effects she makes are hilarious! She is sooo cheesy!
Justin thinks she should be in theater...


And here is a picture I took about an hour ago. I had some stuff to do upstairs and Emma is happy playing in our spare bedroom where her toys are and there's a closet with lots of things to get into. Well, after realizing she was pretty quiet I went to check on her. She found her baby carseat and thought it was the coolest thing sitting in it. She did NOT want to get out! :) When I asked her if she wanted help getting out...this is the face I got...




0 comments:
Post a Comment