Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Recap

Our Halloween Party was a success! Everyone had a great time on Saturday and Emma really enjoyed herself too. It was too bad she woke up from her nap that day with a runny nose, but she didn't seem to mind...until I tried to put her to bed that night (very long night!).
She had sooo much fun going trick-or-treating too! She would say "Trick-or-treat!" at the door and then sometimes give a "Thank you" or a "Bye!". She caught on really quickly. Pictures on the other hand, she didn't do too well with. I hardly took any of her and she wouldn't look at anyone's camera, so I dressed her up yesterday afternoon and took a bunch. I knew I'd get a good shot without so many distractions around. :)
Here's one at the party I managed to getMy little ladybug! :)

She looks more like a little devil in this picture. :)
I think she wanted to go trick-or-treating again!
Such a ham!

0 comments: