Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy Busy!

Since Samantha has arrived, it's been very busy in our house. I'm loving being at home with my girls, but what I didn't realize is how difficult of a time Emma would have adjusting.

Don't get me wrong, she loves her sister. She kisses her, asks to hold her, checks up on her often, and helps me with whatever I need.

However, there are many times (although she is having more and more better days) where she is very upset that I cannot tend to her immediately. One of the things she really struggles with is me nursing. I knew this would be an issue, considering how often I'd be doing it. As soon as I do, she cries and asks me to hold her. She's slowly coming to terms with it, but I have to take it one day at a time. I've gotten really good at nursing without her knowing and playing "dollhouse" at the same time. :)

One thing I will say is that I'm so happy my girls have each other. So that when the next one comes along, they can rely on one another.

So proud to be the big sister!
She loves kissing her
My little peanut head
Quality time with Daddy
Testing the double stroller
Riding in her new princess car in her favorite outfit :)
If this mischievous smile doesn't say it all, I don't know what will...
Can't wait to dress them in all of their matching clothes!
Sweet Sisters

1 comments:

Jen said...

The girls are just BEAUTIFUL Heather!! And don't worry about Emma...I am sure she will start to adjust very soon. It was a big transition for her and she probably just needs a little time to wrap her head around things. Sounds like you are doing a great job helping through the process so keep it up mama!!