Monday, June 28, 2010

Emma and Samantha's Photos

Today I took Emma and Samantha to JcPenney's to get some pictures taken of the two of them. The photo session did not go well. On top of the fact that Emma and I are just getting over a cold AND that I woke up with an extremely painful bloodshot eye, Justin and Samantha have now caught my cold. Yeah...not good.
So after waiting in horrible traffic on M-59 and then proceeding to wait at the portrait studio, Emma decided she did not want to cooperate with the photographer today. So here are the only two shots taken of her.
I'm glad they turned out somewhat decent.
This is about as good as it gets.
Samantha's pictures while she was sleeping turned out great. I think she looked so cute all snuggled up sleeping.


Then I made the mistake of changing Samantha's outfit. She woke up and was not happy. She was hot in that studio and hungry. So more waiting while I fed her. Poor Emma was getting so antsy.
But finally I got Sam to somewhat cooperate...



And the last outfit was Emma's baptism gown she wore when she was 3 months old. Samantha was swimming in it. But at least it humored her enough for a little smirk. :)

Thank goodness my mom was there to help today. Two hours later, we finally made it out of there!
The photographer wasn't the greatest today, but I'm happy I got a few good shots...at least to use for her announcements.
I'll be sending them out soon!


1 comments:

Amy said...

Heather- The pics of Sam are so cute, and Emma looks pretty even though she didn't cooperate! I feel you pain, the same things happened when I took Matt and Z to get their 1st photos together. I haven't been back since, even though Matt is 7 months old! By the way I love the photo of you kissing Sam...so precious! Hope you all feel better soon.