Thursday, June 10, 2010

She's here!

Samantha Lynn Walker was born Monday, June 7th at 7:29pm after 17 and a half hours of labor (longer than her big sis!).
However after only 10 minutes of pushing (compared to 2 hours with Emma) out she came at 7lbs 13oz (and very happy about that!) and 21 inches long. She was very fiesty!
I've heard she looks both very much like her Daddy and very much like her Mommy...she has dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and the longest toes and fingers!
After she was given a bath in the nursery she's maintained a very mellow personality. Her big sister Emma LOVES her and is a very big helper!
Here are some pictures to enjoy!

Labor...Fun!
She was very unhappy!
Little Peanut
With Papa Walker
Godmother Auntie Carrie
Kali
Nana D.
Auntie Carrie and Jim
Eddie
Nana Walker and Gavin
Sweet SamanthaMy big girl!
Godfather cousin Dan
Loved these dresses from Aunt Linda and Kymberlee!
Little sister
Going home...I missed her so much!
Emma showing Samantha her outfit
Daddy's girls
We're ready!
My little bear
Loving her sister
Already changing!

2 comments:

Jen said...

She is just GORGEOUS Heather!!! Man...I could just eat her up! And Emma looks so precious with her. I just know she is going to be the best big sis EVER!!! I hope you and your family enjoy your first few days home together. Those are some of my favorite memories :-) Oh and P.S....you looked beautiful in every picture! How is that even possible after 17 hours of labor? :-)

Amy said...

Heather- What a beautiful family you have. Samantha is so cute, and Emma looks like she is excited to be the big sis! Enjoy your first days at home, and try to rest!