Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Sisters

There is nothing sweeter than seeing Emma play with her little sister. Especially since Samantha can now sit up, Emma can really enjoy interacting with her.

I swear, Emma lives in her Tinkerbell and Cinderella costume from the time she wakes up, until she goes to bed!
And this one does not like taking naps. Over the last few days, she will only take one a day.
That is if this one doesn't go wake her before it's time to get up!
And just looking at this face, I know that she knows she's not allowed to. Little mischievous girl!
But Samantha loves when Emma comes in and says, "Good Morning Samantha!" She's all smiles for her big sister!
I know that in a few years, these two will not always be playing so nicely. So might as well capture the sweet times now. :)

1 comments:

myheartshapedlens said...

You have two gorgeous little girls! My youngest is just over 6 months and she is also starting to play with my older daughter...I just wanted to comment that since she has started to play she will only take one nap a day too!! It's almost like she is scared she will miss out on something :).