I am WAY overdue on updating this blog. These two girls are keeping me busy.
So here are some pictures of how Christmas 2010 went this year...
Samantha at 6 months

Dress up clothes from Auntie Carrie and Uncle Jim

And this is just the beginning of the gifts...

Santa came!

So excited!

Wonder Pets

Christmas morning, Daddy and Sam slept in until 10!

So spoiled by our wonderful families!

Can't flip this picture, but too cute not to post.

Wiped out from all the excitement

Playing!

So cheesy!

Playing...

happy girl!

At the Bunch house, New Year's Day
Griffin and Emma playing hair salon

I need to get a new post up soon of Samantha's big milestone...she's finally sitting up on her own! Little stinker finally decided to do something!




2 comments:
The girls are both SO GORGEOUS Heather!! I can't get over it!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks Jen! Yes, our Christmas was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment