Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Better late than never!





Well, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog for Emma and our family! The last 7 months have flown by so fast, that I figured this would be a great way for everyone to watch Emma grow.
Emma Dee was born February 24, 2008 at 6:52pm. She was 21 inches long, 8lbs 11oz, and had an enormous cone head full of lots of hair! She was very happy when she was born, barely made a sound, and was cooing at everyone minutes later!
Almost 8 months later, Emma is a great eater, crawling all over the house, and is constantly using her voice. She says "nah-nah", "rah-rah", "mama", "dada", and loves to scream! And her favorite thing is... her pacifier. She always manages to find it!

3 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Congrats on the new site. It is beautiful. You have done a great job. I look forward to catching up and hearing all about Emma.

with love - Emily

Mom said...

Dad & I have such a beautiful grand daughter. We LOVE her soooooooo much. We think Emma is as beautful as her mother. Ok..Emma has some good qualities from her father too.

Love, Mom & Dad X O

Jay and Emily said...

Heather - Love you blog. Emma is beautiful. We look forward to making many happy memories with the three of you. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see you guys! - Jay