Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Climber!









Now that Emma is getting comfortable with crawling around the house, she's starting to get more adventurous and is beginning to climb. A few days ago she was playing with her bouncy seat and after seeing the straps she couldn't reach to put in her mouth, she decided to climb to get them. Not only was she climbing for them, she looked like she was about to stand up too! She's climbed up the laundry basket to get the clothes inside and today she was having a great time climbing over my legs to get the Sunday ads to tear up! I think Justin and I are going to have a spunky little girl on our hands!

2 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Cute pictures of Emma. Hopefully, she won't get too spunky for you! - Jay

Jen said...

OKay...this is too weird. Addie was wearing the same outfit as Emma today AND she spent half the afternoon climbing in and out of the SAME laundry basket!!! I should have taken a picture. They would have looked like twinkies!! Cute blog by the way!!