Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Friday is Movie Night....Yes!!!

I love movies! I love going to see them in theater, I love watching them snuggled up on the couch, and I love watching the same ones over and over and over again! So I am extremely excited for this Friday!

Friday is my mom's 53rd birthday! Yes, I think it's 53. After 50 I just lost count. :) But I'm treating her (and me too) to a night out at the movies. I haven't been to the movies with my mom since before Emma was born. That was our thing...a good romantic comedy, some popcorn and a chocolate treat as well. We'd normally catch the first showing of the day on a Friday, but with Emma here now (sorry sweetie) we'll have to catch a late one.

I really like Katharine Heigl. I've liked her since the first movie I saw her in, My Father the Hero. My Papa would get bootlegged tapes for us growing up (yes, I know that's bad) and this was one of them. You know, the movie about the girl who vacations with her dad and likes this guy that she can't get, so she tells everyone at the resort that her father is her boyfriend (well actually she says lover) and of course, she gets the guy. You know, that one?



Well, anyways, I really liked that movie when I was younger. I liked 27 Dresses. And I'm sure I'm going to love...
It just looks hilarious in the previews! And I'm sure it'll have a great ending, like all romantic comedies that I love.

I'm really looking forward to Friday! Just my mom, myself, and a great movie! :)

1 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Your blog looks amazing and I loved catching up on all you are doing. Very nice! I miss you all so much and hope we can get together again soon.

Also, I read Bring the Rain too! Funny how some of the best blogs all of us find!