Last Friday was my last opportunity to see my cousin Adelle, her 3 kids and my aunt and uncle before they left for another campground further away. So my Great Aunt Pat, Emma's Great-Great Aunt Pat, hosted a little get together for a few family members to visit before they left. Fortunately, my mom got to come as well, with her busy work schedule she doesn't often get to.
Emma had a blast! My Aunt Pat lives in Howell, a good hour drive away, and she has tons of property and a pontoon boat. In addition to that, Emma had plenty of little kids to play with! Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time we went home.
Grandma Dykas and Emma (trying out her new smile)

Emma and I (with her extremely cheesy smile)

Eliana, Emma, Audralyn, and Analiese

Adelle and I

Eliana, Erin, Analiese, Emma, and Ashton

Loves taking care of babies

And animals

Great Uncle Tom let Emma steer and honk the horn, then couldn't get her to stop :)

Standing still for a moment...

Pretty flowers

And she's off!

Admiring something, not quite sure

Did I mention Emma loves to run?

And run....

And swing...

And run some more!
Now you know why Mommy is ready for bed at 8:30!

One last girly photo
0 comments:
Post a Comment