Last Saturday was my cousin Leah's 16th birthday. Wow, does that make me feel old. I can remember going to my Aunt Annie's house and I would take Leah swimming (she was like 3). After we'd get out of the pool, Leah would brush my wet hair forever. Everyone called her my little shadow. Now she can drive! Ahhh! It's crazy!
Leah blowing out the candles!

Lauren and Leah (sisters) and their friend

Emma's thinking, Grandma I want that cake!

Shoveling it in!

Grandma and Papa Dykas

Playing with the swing

Giggling at Grandma Dykas who was sneaking up to get her

Emma doing what she does best! :)

Playing with all my cousin's old baby dolls

Honestly, these last few weeks have flown by! I can't believe it's almost August! Before you know it, the leaves will be changing...
P.S. Sorry I'm cramming in all these posts, just felt like I had alot to catch up on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment