Over the last few days the laptop that I use every day has been getting worse and worse! Windows will just close when I'm in the middle of something, it's super slow, tiny windows pop up that I'm infected with a virus and now I can't even open internet explorer. It's so frustrating!
And I feel even worse because I keep bugging Justin (politely) to fix it. I don't think he's getting very far. I didn't realize how much I depended on the laptop that Justin let me use!
So in the meantime, he's letting me use his work laptop and the upstairs computer, which is nice. However, I download all my pictures on my laptop. So...it may be awhile before I get some more pictures on this blog. I have some from my Great Aunt Pat's house last Friday and a few other funny ones of Emma and her new smile (it's more like a snarl!).
So until then, it's only writing for me! :)
Is this thing still on?
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment